Saturday, December 26, 2009

so why cant you seeeeee

let me just say that i hate taylor swift.. and the only reason is because whenever i hear one of her songs on the radio it gets stuck in my head for about a week. ANYWAY.. today was a lazy jeans/sweatshirt/uggs day, but i DID get a chance to go thrifting for the first time in a while. i couldn't get decent pictures but i just wanted to take some time to show off a pair of boots i found.

when i'm at the thrift stores i like to look through the shoe racks multiple times.. i want to make sure i've seen e v e r y t h i n g.. twice. i found these boots my third time around tonight.. it pays to be persistant!

because of that, i seem to have a good eye for finding vintage leather footwear.. and its perfect, because i loooove vintage shoes.

and then you see, when ever i find something vintage i have to hop on the computer as soon as i get home to research the brand. i guess you could say it makes me feel better about my finds..


i paid $10 for them


since i suck with words i'll direct you to this website that had the same pair of boots for sale. they have much better pictures than mine.. and omggg look at their prices! i guess i got a pretty good deal!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Orange County, New York, United States
Just trying to find my place..