Sunday, December 6, 2009

tell me something about a lonely night

today was a pretty uneventful sunday. i baked some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. then i put some studs on a pair of heels. they were too plain so i spiced them up a bit.



i just starting stabbing holes through them with no plan. i'm pleased with the result. i think i'll be wearing them a lot more now. anyway, moving on.. here's my outfit for today. comfy, warm, & cheap. perfect.





vintage sweater - thrifted for $4
cut-off shorts
black tights
qupid shoes - thrifted for $6


and this is what meister wore today. it seems that he isn't a fan of snow.. who can blame him though? this is his first winter in the northeast. he has no idea what he's in for.
i got his jacket at walmart last year for $10. isn't it ridiculous i spend more money on my dogs clothes than my own?



yesterday i went thrifting and found this great faux fur vest. it doesn't look so yellow in real life.. it was $8.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Orange County, New York, United States
Just trying to find my place..