Saturday, September 12, 2009

can't wait for the clouds to break

todays weather would have been amazing, were it not for the rain & wind. the temperature was cool, but not cold. i'm in love with autumn because its the perfect time for tights, boots, & layers.. which just happens to explain my ideal outfit.

today was one of those days. it gave me the chance to wear my new pair of black boots & a scarf that hasn't gotten enough of the lovin' it deserves.



my boyfriend, a friend & i wandered into kohl's and i ended up leaving with a fedora! i've been eyeing them for a few months but never found one i really liked. although, i hardly EVER go to stores that aren't thrift stores & you can't be too picky when searching thrift stores, haha. i'm happy with it. originally $20, marked down 50%, and then got my boyfriends 15% employee discount on top of that.. it ended up being $8.85. i can live with that.


its by Dockers, if anyone is curious.




thrifted h&m shirt | thrifted little boys blazer | thrifted scarf | cut-off shorts | tights from target | thrifted boots


haha, i'm so cheap. i loveeee it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Orange County, New York, United States
Just trying to find my place..