Saturday, September 12, 2009

where soul meets body..

another gloomy autumn day. normally i won't mix grays with browns, but today i figured i'd go for it.. and i'm quite pleased with how it looks.








basic purple tank | thrifted h&m blazer | bullhead jeans | dollhouse oxfords



i've really been thinking too much about dr. martens. my birthday is in a few weeks & i'm almost certain i'm going to buy myself a pair of docs.. i'm thinking something white & black. but i've also been eyeing the colorful floral ones though.






I LOVE THESE. SO MUCH. want them. on my feet. now.


i can picture these dressed up with tights, a little black dress, chunky scarf, and lots of layers. y/y?





UGH! DO WANT!

1 comment:

daisychain said...

I love grey and brown together, great outfit.

About Me

My photo
Orange County, New York, United States
Just trying to find my place..