Thursday, September 24, 2009

trying to keep, trying to keep me away from you




volcom dress | thrifed tights | thrifted belt | freeee boots


i decided to go with some girly accessories so i didn't look too much like a hot topic queen today.

i seriously need another small black dress in my life. this is easily the most worn item i own. its my go-to dress. its starting to show :(

SO, i was seriously considering buying a pair of dr martens, but now i'm glad i didn't. i FOUND these combat boots in storage at my fathers house. i have no idea where they came from. they're a size too big, but i'll deal. they're pretty beat up though, so i might use kiwi leather paint on them.. or maybe not. we'll see. either way, free boots are okay in my book.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Orange County, New York, United States
Just trying to find my place..